Commercial Plumbing Projects
Commercial plumbing systems face significantly higher rates of usage than their residential counterparts. Whether a well maintained and fully operational plumbing system is a mission critical component of your business, or you experience large amounts of foot traffic and face an increased need for cleaning and maintenance as a result, keeping your commercial plumbing system in order is extremely important for the success of your enterprise. Our commercial plumbing professionals have experience installing quality plumbing systems for a wide variety of commercial building projects throughout Wisconsin’s Fox Valley and beyond.
We proudly provide plumbing repair and other quality plumbing services to various locations:
- Churches & Other Religious Institutions
- Schools, Colleges, & Universities
- Clinics, Nursing Homes, & Other Healthcare Facilities
- Gas Stations & Car Washes
- Department Stores & Shopping Centers
- Apartment & Condominium Complexes
- Bars, Restaurants, & Other Hospitality Establishments
- Food Retailers & Grocery Stores
- Gyms & Fitness Clubs
- Office Buildings
- Hotels, Motels, & Resorts
Our all-star team of commercial plumbing professionals can provide a wide variety of plumbing repair services, including but not limited to:
- Water Heater Installation & Water Heater Repair: Hot water is a key component to most hygienic practices. Whether you’re washing dishes in a restaurant, sanitizing tools and surfaces in a healthcare facility, or simply washing your hands after using the restroom, you need hot water to help eliminate the spread of germs. Jim’s Plumbing will work with you through the water heater installation process to help choose the right heater for your commercial plumbing needs, and if your existing water heater is experiencing issues, our water heater repair team is standing by to provide a solution.
We take immense pride in being your local plumbers, and we are committed to building long-term relationships with our trusted suppliers, subcontractors, and vendors. For example, we have utilized the same excavator for over 20 years and our water softener supplier since 1971.
Turn to us to handle your needs. If you have a commercial project that you’d like us to help you develop or give you an estimate on, please call (920) 757-5258 or complete our contact us form. We believe you will truly enjoy your working relationship with us. Thank you for considering Jim’s Plumbing for your commercial plumbing project.