Jim’s Plumbing is always willing to accept your resume. Please feel free to email us your resume and qualifications for these positions.
Full Time Licensed Journeyman or Master Plumbers
Jim’s Plumbing is looking for experienced journeyman or master plumbers for work on commercial and/or residential construction projects. Individuals will be tasked with day-to-day management of job sites including; safety compliance, sub-contractor coordination, material management, quality control, troubleshooting, and job-related paperwork.
- Individuals will work close to home on commercial and residential projects
- Full-Time Hourly with Potential Overtime Available
- Extremely Competitive Pay & Benefits $30 – $35 per hour, Health Insurance, Profit Sharing Averaging 10+ % in the Last Three Years, Paid Vacation and Potential for Annual Bonuses
- Compensation: Dependent on Experience
- Work Well Under Direct / Indirect Supervision
- Journeyman or Master License required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to Pass Drug Screening
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Able to read blueprints
- Troubleshoot plumbing systems
- Be up to date on current plumbing codes
Jim’s Plumbing is a highly-respected Fox Valley based plumbing contractor that specializes in plumbing systems for new construction and renovation work in commercial, assisted living, multi-family construction, residential and rehabilitation projects.
We offer competitive wages and benefits, safety and professional training, work apparel, hand and power tools and company trucks.